profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

http://screwthat-hallofshame.blogspot.com

Nadt Gyea.
In denial of turnin 19 this year.
H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan).
Rembuction/D.R.S Crew.
Im full of Angst.
Im single.Kening Up2.Haha.
Ur mum warned u about me.
archives
gone with the wind

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
you're on your way



drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
sHE beLIEved.

If i told u,Could U live with That?..
Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I couldn't live with that.

.........................................
The past few days have been rather great and awesome tho.
Despite the fact that i became single.Hah.
I had my Performances at Rp with Voguelicious.
Its a 2days show.And somehow,i was really disappointed someone didnt come down.
When others can.
We had fun.We shout.We screamt.And we even cried on the last day.
We didnt wanna seperate.
I already started talkin like everyone else.
whoever that follows Voguelicious,
would be talkin like this..
"U ah,Dont ah..."..
Omg..i miss them so much.
.....
then i had a camp at sch.
we went Night Safari for idk what reasons.
But the Night spent was great.
It was the very first time,
Me,faezah,elaine,Hani,Syed,Yan,Haikal,Asy,Dinie..
We all sat down together at our sch's Soccer field and talked til senget.
We chatted til 5am..
The atmosphere was great.
the people were awesome.
I kept lookin up.
and i tot i saw....
hmm.
Then we played Uno..
and haikal kept losin.
haha.
And some didnt bathe in the mornin.omg guys,last warnin ehh.
Great times.
....


Not Now.



AND!AND!..


Dancin thru seasons dancers!!..
I MISS U GUYS SOO SOO MUCH.
PLEASE PLEASE LET US GO OUT AGAIN.
THE WHOLE 32 OF US.
OMG..=(
I MISS U GUYS.


..And i still remember everysingle thing we went thru.
and that Abg hotdog.omg.malu girl.til now he keeps teasin me.omg.
i cried thinkin of u guys.
so emotional kan..
i couldnt live with that.




*Beaten by temptation.*

Labels:



(back to the top.)