|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Nadt Gyea. In denial of turnin 19 this year. H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan). Rembuction/D.R.S Crew. Im full of Angst. Im single.Kening Up2.Haha. Ur mum warned u about me. |
archives
gone with the wind December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Oh Come on..
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Bla Bla Bla..U walk the walk,
but do u talk the talk?..
Haaa..
What is this?.Why can't i move on now?.So i see it coming?.But i've never seen u going.Not once did i picture u leavin.I told myself i could move on and find other better guys.I walk the scene,I witness the surrounding..Yet,i couldnt blend in.Not at all.I tried doing things that a girl would do when theyre single,i tried every single thing that could make me forget about u.I even wished that there such a thing as 'F5' buttons on our body just so i wouldnt think of u.None of this ever did happen.The only thing that happened?,Reality.I tried to contact other guys out there,be it the player or the G's..Still,im out of touch.I lost it back then ,thinking that i dont need it as ive got U.
Guys are dickheads.fark u square.
Fuck This.
Labels: No No.
