|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Nadt Gyea. In denial of turnin 19 this year. H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan). Rembuction/D.R.S Crew. Im full of Angst. Im single.Kening Up2.Haha. Ur mum warned u about me. |
archives
gone with the wind December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
I hate it.And im still hatin it.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010

(Pls ehk..Dont prangai cb and steal this photo,Its mine.See the signature.)
I find myself filled with angst as days passed.
Seriously.
Shucks.Shucks.Fcuks.
I haven't been online that much either.
And i hate this the most.
I lost my gigantic humongous appetite.
where i can basically swallowed down an elephant without burpin out loud.
I lost it.Now i cant even eat the size of a cat.
=(
That's all that matters.
I need to be away from alot of things,people and stuff.
i feel the need to.
Or maybe i just want it badly as an when it could last.
The fact that im pushin people away from my life and wantin to stop dancin abruptly,kills me.
I dont bother much now if my hp dont beep or ring nowadays.
I dont even bother if u haven't text me at all.
Now u tell me how cruel my heart has sink in to.
I dont even bother what u guys wanna say abt me.
Cos seriously,Kau bkn bpk aku..korg diam pun cantik.
I think i love the way i am now.
Arrogant.Single.Carefree.
Im happy with that.Or am i not?.
I hate the word called 'Love'.
Am i actin like a kid?.
hell yeah i am.
All the more u guys can talk about.
Now there'll be hawt topics ryte?.
to fill in ur boredoms and quietness in life.
That pathetic life of urs.
Go on Faggs,Im all urs to dissed abt.
=)
i better stop bloggin.
else,i'll end up writin a novel here.
*Fulfilled.*
Labels: Movin Slow..
