|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Nadt Gyea. In denial of turnin 19 this year. H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan). Rembuction/D.R.S Crew. Im full of Angst. Im single.Kening Up2.Haha. Ur mum warned u about me. |
archives
gone with the wind December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
U gotta be anonymous for now.
Friday, March 26, 2010

(This Bike never fails to make me shut up and drool whenever i seee it.)
Oops im sorry.
But,
I miss u this bad.
I wanna eat popeyes and make u eat all the food that i cant finish.
I wanna sit by the nature's surrounding and talk almost abt anything with you.
I wanna eat nasi ayam penyet with u and laughed at u cos u cant tahan the sambal.
I wanna watch movies with ur hands wrap ard me,and me dozing off as always.Spoiler.
I wanna say 'im hungry' to u every 2hours.dont ask why but my appetite grew larger.
Let's go out again and pretend we're in our own world.
=)
xoxo.
I love guys in uniforms.Be it the police,firefighters or the soldiers.
Argh,they make me drool.
Not NCC Secondary people ah please.
And i love bikes.
Ok.Random.But i saw one R6 beside me just now and i could have sworn i wasnt listenin to what dad says.
Suddenly so orgasmic on the sight of it.
DAMN it was nice.
Hahaha.
Think im ready for it?.
Maybe.Soon.
I hope so.
Let's hope and pray for the best.
Can u acknowledge him brother?,please.
Labels: Xoxo.
