profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

http://screwthat-hallofshame.blogspot.com

Nadt Gyea.
In denial of turnin 19 this year.
H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan).
Rembuction/D.R.S Crew.
Im full of Angst.
Im single.Kening Up2.Haha.
Ur mum warned u about me.
archives
gone with the wind

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
you're on your way



drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
sHE beLIEved.

I FEEL LIKE BLOGGING AGAIN TODAY.
Monday, April 26, 2010

Cos im bored.aje.okay.bye.
I might not be coming school later.
Bcos..ah nothang.
I might be startin back my routine back.
Cos my back feels better now.
I can jog and exercise safely now.=)

Someone is gettin on my nerve this minute.
Be gone ass.

And also when i went for a jog just now.
Fark u boy.
Yes, what i said is true.
No,i dont wanna go back to u.
Yes,i still feel hurt by what u did.
But no,its not bcos of that i still love you.

Get this,
I dont.
I was.
But i regretted.

U still have the cheek to ask me why we went our seperate ways.
Yelah2,my fault kay.
Sorry that im just too good enough for u.
That u cant find any replacements just yet.
Sorry for not being sorry ok.

Burn in hell bitch.hahaha.
aku evil.diam.

And otw home from sch just now,
guess what i saw.
Maggots.
Freaking yucky maggots on the padang next to cwp.
I was draggin my ass home,smokin and too tired to pay attention to anything when i actually notice the white stuffs all on the floor.
At first sight,aku go eeeyyerrr..
then on,i laughed.
i actually stopped and laughed.
=,=
Wthell kan.
Just becos aku teringat abt smtg.
i call yan,maggot.
so when i saw it,
i kinda imagine Yan lyin on the padang there,
instead of being in sch,
AND ONE NYONYA LOOKED AT ME AND ACTUALLY SIGHED.tot i was mad.
sorry ah yan.
aku terketawe skjap psl tu.
Ok2 i wont call u manggot no more.

Did i mention i hate mascots?.
Barney?
and clown?
yes.
i hate all that.

And i wana continue writin down abt the random facts abt me.

Random Facts part 2.

-I find myself overweight.
-I like to check girls out.(aku bkn senget,i just adore the perfection-ism)
-Again,i hate mascots.
-I love kids,then again when i see cute ones,i tend to say this,EH CUTENYE,MCM NAK KENE TENDANG..yes,theres something wrong with me.
-I am claustrophobic.
-I am still me,naive.
-I love piercings,but not to the extreme.
-Ive pierced my belly 4 times.Might be goin for the 5th.
-Ive pierced my tragus thrice.Had to remove bcos my tragus was too small.Swollen.
-The only idiot i can trust is,Qisthina Quraizha.Oh shes my bestf.
-I have curfews.Yes.Kental.Before magrib.

SPEAKING OF CURFEWS..
wanna knw why it was actually so called established?.
Cos of the few cases of outrage modesty and molest cases near hse.
And the pundeks who lepak at the void deck.
Some are drunk,noisy.
Others,there are themselves,thats why i hate em.
Also,thanks to the immature mats and minah under the block too.
Singin ur butt off.*middle finger up*
And also bcos of family stuff.
Im adaptin to it now,
finds that its actually great stayin at home,
cos u have ur bed and pillows nearby.
Sorry ah.
Im just like that.
like what he will call me.
Lazy bumbum.
>,<


Ok im hungry now.
Tummy is grumbling.
brb.

*Ur love is my drug*

Labels:



(back to the top.)