profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

http://screwthat-hallofshame.blogspot.com

Nadt Gyea.
In denial of turnin 19 this year.
H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan).
Rembuction/D.R.S Crew.
Im full of Angst.
Im single.Kening Up2.Haha.
Ur mum warned u about me.
archives
gone with the wind

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
you're on your way



drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
sHE beLIEved.

Obsessed.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

(Dear,were u like this when u drank that time?).HAHA.

Look,
(I think im fallin for u..hard.)

How ah?
How ah?.
Hmm...Nevermind that..im bored actually.And having a really bad tummyache.And i suck at typin blog now.I dont even remember what happened everyday.But i sure know i enjoyed it.And lets just say,the rest of the day,i cant be bothered with it.I dont give a freakin fcuk for it.What u say,What they say.I only listen to what i gotta say.Selfish,Yes.But look at urself first in the mirrror.Its a horror.
(Fcuk yourself Niggs).

Anyway,
I hate my class timetable.Ending sch at 5 almost everyday.Still,i cant afford to not come or miss some lessons,u should see my attendance last term.u would beg me on ur knees just to make me come to sch.Fcuk u sch.


And hey,
Im missin you.
U are unlike others.Its there any other word that can replace awesome?.Thats u.

School started,and i get to meet u less often.
Again,Screw u school.
Go fcuk a newspaper.

And,
im glad someone found someone new.
Im glad.really.Having a girl like that,its impossible to find.But pls dont be ur true self later on.It hurts ok.Im not suprise tho,ive seen it coming.Blame it on me,maybe.but i sure did what i could last time.And i know,i gave u the world.Guess u wanted the universe?.hahahaha.kay aku diam kay.Overall,Im happy for you.

Lets drool in this class suckers.Ok go.


(back to the top.)