profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

http://screwthat-hallofshame.blogspot.com

Nadt Gyea.
In denial of turnin 19 this year.
H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan).
Rembuction/D.R.S Crew.
Im full of Angst.
Im single.Kening Up2.Haha.
Ur mum warned u about me.
archives
gone with the wind

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
you're on your way



drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
sHE beLIEved.

The Usual.
Saturday, April 24, 2010

(I wanna be this lady pls).
http://fuckyeahskinnybitch.tumblr.com/page/3


Hi.As per normal,im bored to death.Okay Bye.

======Boring post=====


Was supposed to go out with <3 but..GAGAGAGA..Nothing =)
Going out with Family later.
Aku sorang again.Argh.Fark.
Maybe i need to get used to this.
I cant always suroh org layan aku kan.
Fish head sia tu.

I dont get bored easily.
I get lonely easily.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Lately,
it wasnt easy for me.
Everyone was talking bout the past.My past.
Everyone just had to asked me what happen right.
Its been months,i dont wish to rake it up.
I know we couldnt last long,
but i never expected it to happen this fast.
Just a lesson learn.

If u guys still wanna poke ur nose around and ask about the past.
U can head down to, www.getyourownlife.com

So what if aku ade banyak exes?.
So what if only 4 lasts long?.
So what if the rest left me too.

I have issues.
I dont need you guys to melebih.
Dont even bother to angkat buah pls.

Numbers arent everything,everytime i thought i could gave them a chance.
just that once.
But noooooo, i was the dumbo of the year.
had to listen to their empty promises and sweet-talkings.
I admit.
i was stupid.
and i still am.


Im done blabberin bout this,
i like the next part.


=====================================================================
RANDOM FACTS BOUT NADT. Da tau,diam je kay.

-I HATE FROGS.I dont even wanna see a pic of em.
-I think i have OCD,i need to wash my hands everytime or else i get rimas.HAHA.
-I love to sigh everynow and then just so my surrounding wont be quiet.
-If u notice,my hp is like my boyfriend.Always stuck to it every single second.
-I get lonely at times,thats why i tend talk to myself.HAHA.
-My daily routine?..Disturb my elder brother.HAHA.
-I want a netbook for my bday pls.=)
-Im superbly vain.(contradictin myself).
-I LOVE to pick a fight.
-I whine.
-I rebel.
-Sometimes i give up when it comes to guys.
-But all my friends,are guys.Countless.
-I love to hold my hp when i sleep.
-I would really love to kill all my exes except one,who is my close friend now.
-I eat alot.Thats why <3 called me monster.
-I drowned once.And yes,the depth of the pool is half of me.
-I love to bully YAN.He doesnt mind it..right yan.*starin at yan*
-I might have done a stupid thing or two in 2010 which im not proud of.
-I hate ite bishan.
-My stalkers are all lesbians or attached.Dont laugh cibais.




I cant think of anything just yet.
Bored.
Sleepy.
Rain is here.
Ape lagi....Zzzzz..


*I wanna watch the sunset.*

Labels:



(back to the top.)