profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

http://screwthat-hallofshame.blogspot.com

Nadt Gyea.
In denial of turnin 19 this year.
H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan).
Rembuction/D.R.S Crew.
Im full of Angst.
Im single.Kening Up2.Haha.
Ur mum warned u about me.
archives
gone with the wind

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
you're on your way



drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
sHE beLIEved.

And i lost more than i had ever won.
Sunday, May 30, 2010



And my jaw literally dropped.
I adjust my body position.
Sat nearer to the laptop.
And wonder.
For a moment,i was..a bitch.
And yes,im back to my normal self.
Its okay.
Its long gone.=)

I wanna share something then,
since im talkin about this topic.
Then lets talk about it once and for all.

Last 5 years,i did met someone,
I was at my breaking down point,
So when you tried to do something,to make me like you.
I didnt felt a thing.
Then i told myself,to give you a chance.
So i did,it went on for 3 months.
I knew something was wrong but i just kept mum.
bcos i trust him to tell me everything.
Then the first incident was when i had a photo of you,
my fren saw it,
they asked me abt you,
i paused.
Dumbfounded.
Still,u refused to tell.Fine.

Then this incident,
i put ur pic at my profile,
and ive seen this coming tho.
My cousin knew you,
Thats because your girlfren was her bestfriend.
Read this again,
i repeat.
YOUR CURRENT GIRLFRIEND.
what was i again?
She was even pregnant.
Then i let you go,
For the better or the worst.

I had difficulty moving on.
because you keep appearing in my life every now and then.
And i fell for you again.

And yes,you got urself another girlfriend again.
And you told me to hang on because you and her couldnt last long.
That you love me more than her.
And that i mean more to you.
That make me wait long.quite long.
5years was fcuking long.
Then you didnt do anything,
i moved on but i told you that no matter what,
i am still here.
See the Love i had for you back then?.
So pure.
Stupid hah.

Then i got a bf.
Then you came back.
I should have known.
I let you wait,for 2 months only,
yet you were impatient.
I guess so.
Thanks.

You left again.
With this chick.

Now,(back then)
i got to know of a guy.
U disagreed.
I effed cared.
Cos u still had her.
i want my share of happiness.
i want someone to love to.
someone whom i can love endlessly without worrying that ur other girlfren will find out.
Then i fell hard for him,
Way too hard.
Seeing that,
i told you off,
that 5 years of your so called love for me ended just like that.
Because of that one sentence i told you.
I love HIM too much to be with someone whom wasted my teen life.
You covered up pretty bad.
Thats okay.
Like i said,ive seen it all coming.

And believe me,
Till this date,
im still with him.
Its not that long,
but it was sure worth it.
Your 5years is NOTHING compared to this.

With that,
I hope ure happy with your current life.
Current girlfren(s).

I never regretted leaving you.
I only wanna grow old with Rafi <3.

IN YOUR FACE SUCKER.

(NOW INSERT SMILEYFACE)




Fark you bugger.
Because of you,
love was just a word back then.
And fuck love,i turning into a nun.
HAHAHAHAHA.


*You just take it away.*

Labels:



(back to the top.)