|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Nadt Gyea. In denial of turnin 19 this year. H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan). Rembuction/D.R.S Crew. Im full of Angst. Im single.Kening Up2.Haha. Ur mum warned u about me. |
archives
gone with the wind December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Calle Ocho.Go girl.Ay Chico.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fark.
Fuck.
Fcuk.
PITBULL'S IN TOWN.in the Singapore scene.
And where am i?.
In class.
Fark sak.
My brother is going.
=(
I wanna go pleaseeee..
Anyone kind enough to buy me the tix?.
Booo!.
Superrr sexaye man in Singapore,yet im not going.
I shall cut my wrist.and bang my head in the lift.
And ask someone to curse me and call me Pukimaks.
U can slap and hit my head on the lift wall if u want.
hahahaha.
Cb.
I wanna go soo badly.
=(
*I could really use a wish right now.*
Labels: Wheres my fairy godparents?.
