|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Nadt Gyea. In denial of turnin 19 this year. H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan). Rembuction/D.R.S Crew. Im full of Angst. Im single.Kening Up2.Haha. Ur mum warned u about me. |
archives
gone with the wind December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
My bestf is the greatest!.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010

(I wanna wait)..=)
I was talking to yan,then knowin the fact that mulot aku masin,which means to say,whatever i say is true,he cursed me,he said something about "may dinosaur stuff his dick in my mouth"..i laughed and turned to him.I randomly said,"eh kau pena wonder tk,dinosaur ade dick ke?,cmne dorg maen sey?"..Yes,out of total randomness i asked that.I know,i must be mad.or prolly not functioning in the head.
I like my randomness.
And u know what,i feel kinda..different today?.
Better i say?.
I felt better after telling u and talking things out.
Thou its halfway.
But i hate the fact that everyone seems to be talkin abt my ex to me.
Pls,if u have nothing to talk,then dont.
i rather listen to the awful silence then dread to death because of that.
I hate the fact that u guys think that he still has a part in my life.
if u think that way,maybe u should get ur facts straight.
And go screw Whores.
Even someone close to me suddenly talked abt him yest.
I feel like shoving my nutrisoy in ur nose.
I hate u mentionin abt him.
what more ur close to me.pls.
Understand what i am goin thru.and what ive gone thru.
I got a life too.
i dont live bootlicking people like he does.
I dont do stupid stuff just to impress people like he does.
I dont believe in impressing people.
cos impressin myself,its better.orgasmic enough.
I have a new obsession.
Drinking nutrisoy and eating two hotdogs.
I love spendin money.HAHAHAHA.
Im sooo lookin forward fo tomorrow.
Cant wait.=)
Right after sch and straight away there..
Hell yeah baby.
*Sorry,i dont think i can survive bein around you mafarkers.*
Labels: Cos u suck dick big time.
