|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Nadt Gyea. In denial of turnin 19 this year. H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan). Rembuction/D.R.S Crew. Im full of Angst. Im single.Kening Up2.Haha. Ur mum warned u about me. |
archives
gone with the wind December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Specially love-armored and candy-coated kisses.
Friday, May 14, 2010

Im watching a documentary on a Giant squid and colossal squid.Very much astounded.
Colossals eye balls are bigger than a soccer ball lah fark.heh.
I wanna make sushi of that giant squid.
(insert evil laugh.)
HAHA.
I realise after so long that i,am no longer active on msn.
Im going BBDC tomorrow.With Yan.
Theory and booking prac.
Seriously,Im bored.
Oh yes.
I was otw home just now with Yan,Faezah.
A guy stared at me and smiled wickedly,
i told Faz,She say he gt the Pervert look.
Scary okay.
Thanks ah babe.
And now,
I was abt to turn and talk to mama tadi,
i turn skali she was sound asleep.
Padahalkan,less than a minute ago,i was talkin to her,
Even abg and ayah is already snoring.
Me?
im just plain hungry.
Hahaha.
*Ok no idea what to blog abt..=) *
Labels: Who sia that guy?.step macho je.heh.
