|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Nadt Gyea. In denial of turnin 19 this year. H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan). Rembuction/D.R.S Crew. Im full of Angst. Im single.Kening Up2.Haha. Ur mum warned u about me. |
archives
gone with the wind December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
This desktop is sucha bitch.
Monday, May 24, 2010

I was doin my assignment when the comp hang,the song being played sounds like the DJ hittin the beat back and forth,and poof my screen went blank.i was like,WTFARK?.
Then i gave up on it for today.
Oh wells.
Lifes a bitch.
Was in the bus when i saw primary school kids with their big bags.
So friggin cute.Then SAAAPPPPP..She said something like,
"Kau sial lah,tkmo kacau aku lah bodoh!"
She said that to her friend,which was also around her age.Pri 3.
Shiiit.
I only learn my first vulgar word in pri 6.
And i believe,i didnt know the meaning but i still used that to call my friend.
The word?,Nonok.
HAHAHAHA.
And the DM suddenly enter my class for a check.
I have ciggs.
hahahaha.
Chill then.
And yes.
I somehow do miss the time when i was super close to my parents.
I miss huggin them and watch them from the windows when they go out to work.
I miss running to them when they fetch me or what not,(i dont expect them to fetch me now).LOL.
-I used to call them and ask where they are.bcos i miss them.
Now,i call them just bcos i want to know what time theyre coming home.
-Im shy to hug them.
Cos i feel im sucha grown-up.Fark this thinking.
-I used to tell them what happen in sch even without them asking.
Now i dont bother to,bcos they stop asking.
-I used to knock on their doors in the middle of the night just bcos i wouldnt wanna sleep alone or just had a nightmare.
Now i have to swallow it all in by myself.
I hate when i age too fast.
Im still young in the eyes of my parents and my brothers.
But i wont be in the following year.20.
I hate numbers.
why do we have to age?.
seriously?.
dumbfcuk.
Im lacking all this.
-Assurance.
-Self esteem.
-Confidence.
hahahahaha.Because aku slenger.
And,
I miss my Rafi.
Very much.
Labels: doing in a place like this?., whats somebody like you
