profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

http://screwthat-hallofshame.blogspot.com

Nadt Gyea.
In denial of turnin 19 this year.
H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan).
Rembuction/D.R.S Crew.
Im full of Angst.
Im single.Kening Up2.Haha.
Ur mum warned u about me.
archives
gone with the wind

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
you're on your way



drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
sHE beLIEved.

Wondered too much?.
Monday, May 3, 2010

(Yes,i really do.)(fuckyeahrelationships.tumblr.com)


Im sorry.For what i said.
Cause i dont wanna fall in deeper and knowin that..the fact is.u arent.
Im not selfish.
but for some reason,when it comes to u.
i wanna be selfish.
Im not fooling around.
U know that.
But im very much disappointed of the fact.
I have feelings too,remember?.
Im not posting this for nothing.
cos i care so much for you.
I dont wanna let go just bcos of that reason.
I wanna be there for u.
I like ur honesty.Tho it hurts.
I dont need to say who this post is meant for,
u know,and yes,everyone knows.
so lets not hide the fact ok.
I just hope u know whats right for u to do now.
til then,im always here for you.as always.



---------------------------------------------------------



Im tired.shagged.lethargic.and weak.
I didnt had enuff rest last night.
Mum saw my pathetic eyes.
She acted as if she didnt see it.
So til when will all this end..
Im very much sure,
im not this bad in the past to receive anything hurtful now.
Im not breaking down.
I know im much stronger.

i love you.

---------------------------------------------------------------


SCHOOL CANCELLED TADI,WHEN I WAS ALR OTW TO SCH.
_l_ u for informin us last minute.
and i bumped into someone from the past.again.
HAIYA.haiya.argh.ARGH.

-----------------------------------------------

I wanna fight for this Love.



*....R....*

Labels:



(back to the top.)