|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Nadt Gyea. In denial of turnin 19 this year. H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan). Rembuction/D.R.S Crew. Im full of Angst. Im single.Kening Up2.Haha. Ur mum warned u about me. |
archives
gone with the wind December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
15 minutes of pain felt like forever.
Thursday, June 3, 2010

My heartburn suddenly came back after so many months.
Out of the blue,while i was doing house chores.
Its scary.
I suddenly had fainting spells and everything was dark.
i kept my chill.
I closed my eyes hoping things will be alright after that.
It did.
i regain back my vision.
SCARYYY LAH SIAA.
Anywaysssss,
Went out today with Qis.Yang mcm minah tu tapi ade buah.
HAHAHA.
I had so so so much fun despite that my knee was complaining,
and guys i knew and some i dont,flirts around.
The last encounter was mcm SIAK.
(insert minahs voice)
Lu buat wa hot lah bruda,fikir klaka kape?.
Ah he tried to flirt by askin a cigg,looking at me in a menacing way and sit next to me while qis was in the ladies.
AKU TAKNAK LAYAN KAU LAH LAHABAO.
That phrase kept recurring in my head.
Mcm nak campak tu shaker fries je kat die.
He even called me sayang.
SAYANG?SAYANG?
Ah meh sini jilat kaki aku.
Nyeh.
Whats with guys and girls nowadays hah?
Knowing that the person is attached but u still have that okay go mindset.
U sucks okay.
Argh my tummy hurts.
Ate too much just now.
AND I GOT TO EAT MY LAKSA JUST NOW.HAHAHA.
HAPPYYYYYYYYY!.
HEH.nyeh.
Rafi <3
Boo u wasted 800bucks on ur bike.
Booooooooooo!..
haha.
Can get u another Iphone.
Hahaha.
And please eat okay,
i dont want ur gastric to come again.
Oh dear,i miss you soo much lahh..
I actually forgotten why i called you justin bieber.. =.=
And...
K bye.
Te amor.
You...
You...
You...
Kental.
I?..
tetap sayang.
nyeh.
so mushy.
Xoxoxo.
I miss alot of things.
I miss the times you said i love you out of the blue.
I miss the times you annoyed me with your indirect jokes about me.
I miss being in your arms.
I miss T.i..okay nie takde link.
And the fact is that i miss you so much.
I wanna meet you pretty soon.Please..=(
And I Love You more than you think i could,i would and im capable of.
*SAYA RINDU RAFIUDDIN AFFENDI!.*
Labels: And i love you unlike other.
