|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Nadt Gyea. In denial of turnin 19 this year. H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan). Rembuction/D.R.S Crew. Im full of Angst. Im single.Kening Up2.Haha. Ur mum warned u about me. |
archives
gone with the wind December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
On Cloud Nine.Very much.
Monday, June 7, 2010

And you cant imagine how it felt like being so elated when i get to meet him atlast.
I know 2 weeks might not be a big deal but i do miss him that much.
I might not get to meet him that often in the future if,either he changes his job..or starts taking his Degree.Well,thats okay.Ill be patient.
It was my first day at work yest.Wooo..
I love being around small kids.
And yes,the place has kids from 5 to 9years olds.
Still so young and active.
And he offered to fetch me.
I was tired like hell.
So sweet of You Love.
And one of the kid there asked me to be his GirlFriend.
The moment i said i had one,he nearly cried.
Aiyoyo,so cute lah kau.
I might love the job.
I might even change interest in finding a work in the near future.
I might not be an event coordinator,i might just be a preschool teacher.
Weeee...
I love it.
And i love you Darl.
thank you for fetching me eventhough you're tired.
And you're my annoyingly cute Monster.
I gotta get back to work.
Hmmpft.
Faggs.
*Oh god..the menses is killing me.*
Labels: Wonderwoman kau...
