profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

http://screwthat-hallofshame.blogspot.com

Nadt Gyea.
In denial of turnin 19 this year.
H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan).
Rembuction/D.R.S Crew.
Im full of Angst.
Im single.Kening Up2.Haha.
Ur mum warned u about me.
archives
gone with the wind

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
you're on your way



drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
sHE beLIEved.

The start of my angst.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010



Yes.And yes.
I am full of angst.
I get annoyed easily if you guys suddenly annoy me out of the blue.
But ill try to cover up.

And congratulations Nadiah F.A..
For being so stupidly emotional yesterday.
I cried myself to sleep.
How dumb is that?.
And yada3,of course i told you things were okay.
But i did let it out after that.
I wasnt sure if its proper.
Maybe?.
Baby i just cant do it.
And sometimes it make me wanna cry.

And..
AKU SKIPPED MY FED-EX WORKSHOP TODAY.
9 to 5Pm.
Org giler mane nak pergi?.
Confirm kalau dtg balek sch,kene radio.
Abes lahhh..
Start at 10-ish.
I walk off at 12.
HAHAHAHA.
Da lah dtg lmbt.
And my whole class was MIA.
Except one.
=)
Some paitao.
Some lazy.
Some saket,Saket kuat tu.
Some ade prac.
Some....malas.
Eh isnt it the same nadt?
Haha.


The talk was about Fed Ex. =..=
Okay i know im supposed to pay attention.
But..CMON LAH,9 HOURS OF LECTURE IN AUDITORIUM?.
Meh sini jilat kaki aku dulu.

Rafi <3 kene injection tadi..
Aiyerrrrrrr...
Needles.
Boo you whore!.
Kental sey you..
Nyeh.Mcm paham je nadt.


Nadt:
Shes indecisive.
Shes blur cock.
Shes hot tempered.
She bleh-tahan-kurang-bijak.
Shes irritating.
She love being a bitch with her Bestfriends.
Hahahaha.
And yes,they still stick with me after that.
Im to cute to be ignored.
=P

I wish our hearts can come together as one always.



Someone ask me out to club yesterday.And today.
HAHAHAHAHA.
(Insert line minah2)
LU BIKEN LAWAK LAH BRUDER.
if you notice,
I dont.Never.Not once.
Unless if youre talking about going there and performing,
then tu laen citer bengap.
I dont club.
I dont drink.
I just smoke.
Im not being the stereotype-kind-of-person.
But yeah,
hot place+crowd+Drunk morons+Bitches=Not me.=)
And yes,
I may look like a minah,(Nie confirm shitnye kan.)but i leave you to figure the rest out about me.Peace.


Bla.Bla.Bla.
Hmmmm.
Rafi <3,
how are you lahhhhh?.
I miss you lah meaniemonster.
=(..The last time we meet was...22 may?.
11 days!.arghhhhhhhhhhhh.
I macam nak gigit kpale u tau.
Haha.
I just miss you so much.Period.



I could be chasing.But my time would be wasted.So...Lets leave it to what life brings me to.


*And for the umpteenth time,I still LOVE you.*

Labels:



(back to the top.)