profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

http://screwthat-hallofshame.blogspot.com

Nadt Gyea.
In denial of turnin 19 this year.
H.nitec in Event Mgt.(Bishan).
Rembuction/D.R.S Crew.
Im full of Angst.
Im single.Kening Up2.Haha.
Ur mum warned u about me.
archives
gone with the wind

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
you're on your way



drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
sHE beLIEved.

Finally,after 3months plus, I gathered back my courage to view back this blog.
Friday, October 29, 2010
And thought,updating it,wouldn't be a harm,true?.

I didn't have much courage bcos everything inside here was about you. So into you. And very much in love with you. The one and only Rafi. Whom made a very much big impact in my 19years of life.

And the fact that,
I still do love you,and thought of you every now and then.

Every single day. The love is taking a toll on me. But such a waste,it's left broken and tattered,

So many times I felt ur presence. So many times. But when I look around,all I see is the bits and pieces of life fragments lying around waiting to be unfold.

I couldn't share it with anyone anymore. They wouldn't understand and I'll only get tongue lashing for not moving on.

But,oh God. I really do miss you.

There was never once that I stopped wishing,for you to come back around. Only God knows how truly elated and thankful I'll feel.

But if ever u don't come back around, I wished u the best for your future endeavours and pls take gd care of yourself. Ride safely always.

From the first time meeting-u bringing me to The Flyers for Popeyes and small chats and all. And to the last,at Tan tock seng,for my Scope and hospitals procedures. Friday.13th Aug.
Thank u so much for the endless love you've showered me with during these days I was with you.

The whole world stops, just to see u smile and laughed,just like when we were watching Despicable Me at Amk Hub.


I love you always. You'll always be my someone special.


(back to the top.)